If you aint first, your last...
Here's some coffee break inspiration for all you riders, straight from the speed bible itself...
1. Little things don't mean a lot - they mean everything
2. Practice does not make perfect - perfect practice makes perfect
3. Losers want to win on Saturday, but not the other six days a week
4. Winners make it happen - Losers let it happen
5. The harder you work, the luckier you become
6. Effort + Concentration + Skill + Dedication = Success
7. Knowledge is Power
8. Knowledge doesnt become power until it is used
9. Knowledge = Power = Performance
10. You can't beat the competition unless you know more
11. The more you know, the faster you go
The key to performance is knowing what is right, what is wrong and how to make it better.